Besides the indulgences attached to the Rosary, Our Lady revealed to Saint Dominic and Blesses Alan de la Roche additional benefits for devoutly praying the Rosary.
- Whoever shall faithfully serve the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces (Signal graces are those special and unique graces to help sanctify us in our state of life.)
- I promise my special protection and greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice decrease sin and defeat heresies.
- It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain from souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and lift them to the desire for eternal things.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the rosary shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask from me by recitation of the rosary.
- All those who propragate the rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial court during life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my sons and brothers of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination
“If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure that, in spite of the gravity of your sins you shall receive a never-fading crown of glory. Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practice black magic and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and will save your soul, if—and mark well what I say—if you say the Holy
Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for our sins.” -Saint Louis de Monfort
Oh what graces I will grant to those souls who will recite this chaplet (848). Through the chaplet you will obtain anything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will (1731). – Diary of St. Faustina
The following prayers are recommended to be prayed daily for protection against the fallen angels and their human followers:
I ask you to protect my family (mention by name)
from sickness, from all harm, and from accidents.
If any of us has been subjected to any curses, hexes or spells,
I declare these curses, hexes or spells null and void
In the Name of Jesus Christ.
If any evil spirits have been sent against us, I decommission you in the Name of
Jesus Christ and I send you to Jesus to deal with as He will.
Then Lord, I ask you to send your holy angels to guard and protect all of us.
O August Queen and our Lady of Angels,
Who received from God the power and mission
Of crushing the head of Satan,
We humbly beg you to send us heavenly legions
With Saint Michael the Archangel as head
So that under your orders
They may chase the demons, combat them everywhere
Repress their boldness and drive them back into the abyss.
“Who is like God?”
O good and tender Mother,
You shall always be our love and our hope.
O Divine Mother
Send your holy angels to defend us and
To drive away from us the cruel enemy,
Holy angels and archangels, defend us and guard us.
Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in our hour of battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God restrain him, we humbly pray;
And you, O prince of the heavenly host by the power of God,
Cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world
seeking the ruin of souls.